2011年11月21日 星期一

ePals


When I was in school, my classmates and I are always arguing about emails. In the Business Writing class, our teacher ask us to use e-mail to contact with each others. However, because everyone uses different email account, like gmail, yahoo, hotmail...ect. Therefore, missing emails often happen.

Now, there's new thing for us to try!!! ePals, which could help students on their communication.
By using ePals, students and peers could send mail and messages to each others. They don't have to worry about missing emails again. Moreover, they could send messages immediately, practicing using emails to work with others and engaged parents into the class. This would be very helpful for the kids in high school.

In my future class, I would ask my students to set up an account in classroom. Then, they will have to hand in their assignments by ePals, communicate with their classmates by ePals and learn workplace skills. It would be especially useful if I am teaching a class like Business Writing. Students could use ePals to be familiar with the environment of offices. Also, I could talk to the parents about how their kids are doing in the class. Moreover, parents could engaged with their children by doing assignments and school works together.

Now, let's ePals!!!

1 則留言:

Maryanne 提到...

I hope that the program works for you in the future.